Visit the Shop at LiturgicalTime.net:

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real






round button chicken


I'm pleased to be joining with one of my favorite blogs again, today,

 in celebrating the pleasures, and treasures, of everyday life.

~~~~~

{Pretty}: 
(Okay, she's my kid, so maybe I'm a little biased.)


 {Happy}:
Enjoying a project that doesn't have to be packed up and mailed off.


{Funny}:
 Loves from Sister are the best thing ever.


{Real}: 
Why is it that I cannot, to save my life, take a picture that is is not blurry?
Kelly Price, come save me.



Up way too late sewing veils...and more to do:


The other end of the couch:


I pray your everyday happenings are full of contentment and grace,
Pax Christi,
~Michelle
Linked with:
Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real @ Like Mother, Like Daughter

Would you enjoy the convenience of having Liturgical Time delivered daily to your email box?  Subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. I was taken in by your lovely pictures, but even moreso by the music you have playing! Powerful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! (only one was blurry!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! We love to hear from you. You are embraced here in Christian charity.Your comment will not show up immediately. Rest assured that is has been received and will be published soon.

Pax Christi!
~Michelle