Visit the Shop at LiturgicalTime.net:

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Preparing for Meatless Meals in Lent, and Sunday Ponderings Linkup


I have been telling myself repeatedly that I need to make a post about preparing for meatless meals in Lent, but have not set about doing it yet.  In the meantime what did I discover?  A wonderful post by Elisa at Tercets that covers the subject expertly.  Thanks Elisa!
Stop by and take a look.


~~~~~~~~
Photobucket

It's time for our Sunday Ponderings Link-up.  Feel free to link up your family friendly posts on homemaking, marriage & family life, Christian reflections, Christian observances, or anything else that you feel might be a blessing to readers.

 Please include our Link Party button  in your post. 
You'll find the button on the right sidebar.  If you are unable to include the button, please include a text link.


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, thank you for following my blog and linking to my post. I'm looking forward to reading your posts about headcoverings and seeing more pictures of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I will have to head on over to Elisa's blog and hopefully come up with some new dinner ideas for Lent!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! We love to hear from you. You are embraced here in Christian charity.Your comment will not show up immediately. Rest assured that is has been received and will be published soon.

Pax Christi!
~Michelle