Visit the Shop at LiturgicalTime.net:

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: The Crunch...Oops Edition


round button chicken


I'm pleased to be joining with one of my favorite blogs again  in celebrating the pleasures, and treasures, of everyday life.

~~~~~

{Pretty}: 

We thought that this uniquely patterned piece of wood was pretty awesome.



{Happy}: 
I'm awfully happy to welcome Fall.  Summer can be pretty brutal down in the desert where I work.



{Funny}: 
One of these days, I'm going to fill a post with veil shop photos that didn't work out so well...
(Although I doubt that Elyse will let me get away with it.)



{Real}: 
A very nice man accidentally created a not-so-nice bit of damage on my rear bumper recently.
...and then a dear and nearly lifelong friend reminded me, in something akin to the words of the country song, that: "This ain't nothin'."...and he was quite right.


Here's hoping that we all remember the things that really matter.

Pax Christi Dear Ones,

~Michelle






Don't miss a post:


Want free delivery to your email box?  Enter your email address to subscribe:

1 comment:

Welcome! We love to hear from you. You are embraced here in Christian charity.Your comment will not show up immediately. Rest assured that is has been received and will be published soon.

Pax Christi!
~Michelle