Visit the Shop at LiturgicalTime.net:

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sanctity of Life Sunday 2013

Nils Fretwurst, PD GNC Free Documentation License, via Wikimedia Commons

Psalm 139: 13-16
13For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

~~~~~

Also, look what arrived in our mailbox just in time for Sanctity of Life Sunday!




Thanks My Broken Fiat.  We love them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We love to hear from you. You are embraced here in Christian charity.Your comment will not show up immediately. Rest assured that is has been received and will be published soon.

Pax Christi!
~Michelle