Visit the Shop at LiturgicalTime.net:

Monday, September 17, 2012

Embrace the Bobby Pin!


I always pin my veils.  I know that there are ladies who prefer not to, but, I just find it easier.  No matter how well the veil drapes, if I don't pin it I find myself worrying more about my veil than about the mass.

I know there are a few of you out there who feel the same way.  In honor of "pinners"...here is a new creation.  (Smiles)

More colors and designs are on the way.  Message us with special requests!


Pax and Blessings!
~Michelle

Visit the shop to see our new Decorative Floral Bobby Pin.


To view the full shop:



1 comment:

  1. I've never pinned, which is why I gave up on mantillas and went to a fan-fold bandana. However, these are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! We love to hear from you. You are embraced here in Christian charity.Your comment will not show up immediately. Rest assured that is has been received and will be published soon.

Pax Christi!
~Michelle